The NGO Validation & Partnerships initiative of AHF aims to strengthen the overall organizational and programmatic practices of NGOs through capacity building interventions apart from conducting robust NGO assessments.
NGO validation & Partnerships unit of AHF will be organize periodic capacity building interventions (trainings, workshops, seminars and knowledge sharing meetings) for NGOs especially (but not limited to) on weaknesses that are assessed during the course of validation/due diligence.
The Capacity Building Interventions will broadly cover the following aspects :-
- NGO governance.
- Legal, regulatory and fiscal compliances.
- Programme& financial management.
- Monitoring & Evaluation – logical framework, result-based management.
- Need assessment.
- Writing effective project proposals.
- Resource mobilization & fundraising.
- Building effective partnerships.
- Documentation & report writing.
- Policies development in NGOs.
- Building effective HR & financial practices.
- NGO management.
We will keep you posted on the dates and timings of our capacity building events. Simultaneously, you may also contact us for any specific capacity building need of your organization by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Note – The capacity building interventions may be chargeable; the actual costs will be intimated to the NGO