Location: Tamilnadu and other states
Beneficiaries: 3000+ women
Net work of women working with various underprivileged programs and a support structure to help them in the enhancement of their socio economic status.
WiN project is aimd at providing support to all kind of Women under social threat. Project is supporting more than 3000 women across states and intend to reach to pan India states over next 5 years. Project provided support to women is various skill development program like Basic IT, home nursing, Accounting, driving etc.
Objective: To enhance the Socio-economic status of young underprivileged women by empowering them with self confidence and required skills to enable them to become independent and contribute to family and society.
- No. of women trained in Vision Care Technician: 11
- No. of women trained in Basic IT for Differently Abled: 264
- No. of women trained in Basic IT: 264
- No. of women trained in home nursing: 130
- No. of women trained in Summer Course: 252
- No. of women trained in Car driving: 14
- No. of women trained in DTP: 11
- No. of women trained in Tally & Accounting : 33
- No. of women trained in advanced home nursing : 22
Current Status: Project is under Proof of Concept state and seek mid and large scale studies to get government nod of approval.
Project Lead: Rameshwar N