Location: Various Hospitals in India
Beneficiaries: 10 Million+
Two Line Description: Vidyanagar works for women , child and old age community to meet their need and give them protection and shelter.
Vidyanagar works for women, child and old age community to meet their need and give them protection and shelter.
- To provide primary need of shelter, food, clothing and care to the marginalized women/girls living in difficult circumstances who are without any social and economic support;
- To provide emotional support and counseling to such women;
- To rehabilitate them socially and economically through education, awareness, skill up gradation and personality development through behavioral training etc.;
- To arrange for specific clinical, legal and other support for women/girls in need of those intervention by linking and networking with other organizations in both Govt. & Non-Govt. sector on case to case basis;
- To provide for help line or other facilities to such women in distress; and
- To provide such other services as will be required for the support and rehabilitation to such women in distress.
- Women Care center- 2; Support to 48 women
- Orphanage -1 20 kids
- Old age House- 2- 58 Old Age people
Current Status: Project is supported by AHF and need contribution for expanding its activities.
Project Lead: Ramesh M C